Bits and pieces:
- I’m on final year-end university entrance exams so I’m pretty quiet in all facets of life these days
- We are still doing maintenance 0.8 releases and the next release will have some fixes for some rather annoying bugs:
- Not crashing when there is no mipmapping extension when mipmap blur is on (very rare case)
- Wobbly and resize obey the constrain_y option in move (so windows can’t be resized or ‘thrown’ offscreen where they cannot be dragged by titlebar)
- Getting the largest possible icon from libwnck for Shift, Ring, Switcher, Staticswitcher [this fixes blurry looking icons in /some/ cases]
- Fixed some crashes on 64-bit arch due to 0 != NULL
- Still waiting on cube from rcxdude – I sent him a mail about it, last I heard it is almost done but he tends to drift away from compiz at places
- 0.9 release is still coming, hopefully by the end of this year.
- I finish exams in the middle of November, so hopefully things should move a little faster then.