Compiz 0.9.2 Released!
I have just pushed* the tarballs for the 0.9.2 release of compiz. This release represents an evolution upon the development series, with plenty of bugs fixed (including a few major ones in the least release), and a few new features, including:
- New MultiAnim class which allows for mutliple copies of windows in animations
- Minimized live window previews (experimental)
- Re-written group plugin
- Natural scale mode
- Simplified shadow storage in the decorators
Coming up in 0.9.4:
- Support for Mutli-Touch and Multi-Input (via MPX and UTouch)
- Animations framework, allowing for plugins to simply create animations and use existing ones provided by other plugins
- Compiling plugins into core for massive speedups
Stay tuned for more info
edit: there are a few last minute bugs which made it into this release – a 0.9.2.1 is coming soon.